Meet "the blogger" (A Self-Introduction)

1:06 AM




My name is Jessa Marie Magboo Faustino a 20 year old Marketing and Advertising student from APC.

I love taking shots like these especially when I am in a nice place, good thing I kept these photos in my phone. I was thinking about creating a blog before, but Im also ashamed to create one, because I didn't know where to start and what to put on it. Finally I had the chance to start up a blog as a requirement for our EEP class, perhaps an excuse. 


Aside from being a frustrated model, what keeps me from going with this modeling thing, is that I can post these photos on my Instagram feed, might check it out as well (@wonder_jesssa) Yes ”Jesssa” with the triple S, because i guess the ones with the double S is already taken, well it's a common name so let's not be surprised by that. 



I naturally look mean, but if you speak to me I swear you'll see the biggest smile. 

I am an outgoing and cheerful person, I am fond of hangouts. 

What is my happiness? I love mind blowing and inspiring movies, my favorite cartoon character is Kero Kero Keroppi, I love reading, reading blogs and fictional novels of Stephenie Meyer, E. L. James, Gayle Forman and J. K. Rowling, I am a wanderlust and a foodie. I love salty and cheesy foods, I love clothes and I couldn't get enough of them. Shoes are also my hype, bags and accessories... Ooh, all the things a typical girl that loves. Yup! I am one of them. 

"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop." - Blair Waldorf



These shots were taken at Sweet harmony Garden in Taytay, Rizal. 

On the outside you won't really think it's a nice venue because there is just a simple gate upon entrance, but when you go inside, you'll get enchanted by something really harmonic in a garden way, just like people... You really have to go through them to know what's enchanting with in them. 

People has different personalities, and it takes time to find it out. Let us not be a prejudice. "Time is a road." Along the way, you'll get to know more. Be patient, don't be so quick in judging and you'll see what people will choose to show you. 
But remember, only open your gates to someone who is worth to know you... 








Sweet Harmony Garden
Taytay, Rizal 
Philippines 2015

Photos by Me

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. you really look like a model i think you should continue it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should pursuit all of your dreams. If you want to be a model or a blogger. Just do it. You're good at it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ron! I might as well want to pursue it though.

      Delete
  4. great blog! glad to know more about you

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images