Bucket list: ☑ Surfing

7:53 AM




Im really a beach type of a person. I do enjoy going to the beach given the following conditions are met:
  • - The shore is clean 
  • - No creepy seaweed stuff 
  • - No jelly fishes 
  • - Definitely no rocks or corals i could step on. They freak me out. 
But hey, surfing is one of my bucket-list and Baler is just as perfect for that experience. 9-10 hours of long drive from manila is worth the wait! Baler is far better than i expected. And hello? Surfing in Baler didn’t cost us too much! Guess what? Surfing is just worth Php 350 per hour. Not bad for a lifetime experience and a check on your bucket list.



Here’s a photo of me and Kuya Alden (i don’t know if thats his real name but whatever) Kuya Alden is my surfing coach, coach is inclusive of Php 350 package. A big thanks to this guy for he’s a part of my ultimate experience. Surfing isn’t really hard, or it is? What’s hard is when you’re about to hit the shore and you have to get off the surfboard so you have to splash your butt on the ground (sand). Well, it was the most painful of all, But Kuya Alden once told me that its just the perks of being a beginner, professional surfers choose to surf in middle part of the sea, he adds up that if you’re in the middle part of the sea, you should really know how to swim and must be aware of some things that could go wrong. I mean i can swim but i guess it would take me forever before i become a professional surfer. Well it doesn’t matter though, a few surfs was already fun and at least i have tried something whom i thought i would’ve never had a chance to try in my entire life.

I will definitely be back Baler, i hope to see you soon!







Baler, Philippines 2015
Photos by Me

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! Omg i love your blog! I hope you also come up with your fashion statements, make ups & lippies! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! sure! will grant this request as soon as possible hehe! ❤️😁

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images